Tuesday, April 24, 2012

This is my Diigo Library, mainly consisting of websites dealing with Mathematics.

My Diigo Library

Diigo can be very useful in my own learning. The style of bookmarking and being able to highlight and capture different parts of websites makes it easy for anyone to perform simple research. In my own learning, Diigo could be a great tool when it comes to finding significant websites in a quick and easy fashion. Also, websites are much easier to remember when all it takes is a simple click.

In teaching, Diigo can also be quite useful. Some of the websites I saved in My Library were articles about how to teach math, how not to teach math, and many different ways to use methods and lessons in a variety of mathematical subjects. Also, I think Diigo would be a useful thing as a teacher because it is easy to save and recommend websites for extra math help. If a student gets stuck on homework, the student will have some websites recommended by me on Diigo or in class.

Thanks for reading

--T-rock--

No comments:

Post a Comment