Tuesday, April 3, 2012

This is my Google Document:

https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1XFOSVgSdwm5PKCpiL6IoFV_C0HVLpYCMJkx0PmEgKqI/edit

The use of Google Documents that I chose is somewhat similar to how i used Twitter. On Twitter, I wanted to be able to post a story problem, which the students would go home and try the night of the assignment. Google documents would be used in a similar way, but the work would be done directly on the Google Document itself. I honestly have not completely figured out how to use Google Documents, but it would definitely be a useful tool in a classroom setting that was filled with individual computers. A problem would be posted onto a document like in my example, and the class would take the time to try and work it out. I think the process would work more efficiently with touch screens or pen pads.

Questions that I have:

How would the students be able to easily show their work in a neat and organized fashion on the computer?

How can the students actually write on the document itself?

Ideas for Education:

Use it as a forum or a work space like the example I provided.

Use a document as a forum to formulate ideas for using new technologies and classroom methods.

Thanks,

--T-rock--

No comments:

Post a Comment